Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blog Generators


Haha!!! I thought I would find something funny to generate, and I thought this picture portrayed a pretty good explaination of what I felt like at the time. I think this generating software is pretty awesome because it can change pictures and phrases up a bit to make life more interesting. I have used the program on Mac computers to distort pictures and I like that I have found a way to do this reconfiguring on my PC. I think I looked at like 20 different types of things to reconfigure and finally I found this comic strip to use. I had also created a chocolate bar but posting it wasn't the easiest so I created many things until I decided I could do this fun stuff all night!!!

Want to have some fun like I did....www.signgenerator.org

No comments:

Post a Comment