Friday, June 19, 2009

Google Sites

http://sites.google.com/site/suzanneburrola/

Hello everyone! This is the site to my portfolio if you are interested. Anywho, using google sites was pretty easy and convenient, although I did get a bit nervous when the pictures in the directions looked different from the actual updated site. But with time and patients, both neither I grasp, I figured out how to create my web page and make it professional enough to send it to employers if needed.

As for Linkedin and Plaxo, they are two sites I would say are very professional, though share the same concept as facebook and myspace. It only sounds better for us older people to say we are connected on Linkedin rather than myspace. lol. Comparing these sites is like comparing a Lexus to a Camry, one is perceived as being classier. But to be completely honest, I might find myself using one of these newly acquired sites.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    You may be interested in Bentley...lol.

    Check this out

    http://3wcloud.com/products/onecloud-individual-edition/

    Make sure to check the examples

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete